Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Tags #6,7,8 and 9

I'm back from Salem, Oregon. I had lots of fun at Stampin' Cat Studios. 
Thanks so much for having me. 

Catching up on the 12 Tags. 
I just love waking up in the middle of the night to check Tim's blog for the next master piece. 

Here's #6 by the one and only Tim Holtz.
DSC01158

The Configuration.

So I have to admit I wasn't super excited about this technique. But after making it I do love it. 
I really gives you a vintage look and it's so easy to do. 

Tim's Tag #7 
DSC01232

My rendition of the tag.

After doing several configurations I was running out of larger boxes so it got me thinking... I don't have to use the boxes I can just create a tag and pop it up in the base tray.
This gives me more flexibility and more space to create. 

Moving right along. Here is Tag # 8 from Tim.
DSC01279

Configuration Tag #8

I added this little holly for a more festive look. 
I love the Christmas Distress Inks!!! A great addition to already fabulous colors. 

Tim's Tag #9 
DSC01326

#9 configuration.

For this one I had to cut the candelabra down in order to get it to fit in the box. 

Check back tomorrow I'll be posting more Tags.