Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Look I've been published!

Oh my, I'm sooo excited! Ive been published in Somerset Studio magazine.

Ranger invited me to be part of the Designer Challenge at CHA winter back in January using Liquid Pearls and Stickles. The designers were all sent a papier-mache dress form and lots of sparkle to go with it. The sparkle was of corse Liquid Pearls and Stickles.  

Here is my piece! The skirt is layers of tulle, crepe paper, and District Market tisue wrap. Lots of sparkle was added to all the layers.  

The bodice was formed with Sticky Back Canvas and then Liquid Pearls was added for color and then Stickles for more gleaming glory! 

Thank you Ranger for making such amazing products and for inviting me to be a part of the challenge!

So many fabulous projects! 
Get your copy and see some of the designers amazing artistry!