Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Bunny Card

Hi bloggers! I'm over on the Sizzix blog today to share this Easter card. Head over for the full tutorial. I also have a bonus for you today here on my blog. I made some cute egg holders.

The card features the Easter Elements Bigz dieButterflight On the Edge dieTattered Florals Bigz die,  the NEW French Script Texture Fade embossing folder and the NEW Tapered Fringe Sizzlits die that's perfect for making grass!  

The card is very dimensional.

I'm loving the NEW Remnant RubOns from Tim Holtz on the Enamel Tag.

I used some leftovers from my card to make these fun egg holders. 

 I die cut a few elements from watercolor paper, chip board and some Kraft'core card stock. I colored the watercolor paper with my Ink Blending tool and Distress ink, similar to the how I made the card.

I glittered the chip board bunnies by painting with Glue and Seal the pouring Cinnamon Dry Glitter on him. Isn't he cute.

 For the grass die cut the tapered fringe from several color of green card stock , sand and then ink with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. 

 Scrunch up the grass and glue together with Glossy Accents by shifting the 2 layers off a little as shown. 

 Wrap the grass around the egg to make a ring to hold the egg and adhere the ends with Glossy Accents. Adhere the elements to the egg. I think my grandchildren are going to love them.

Don't forget to head over to the Sizzix blog for a full tutorial on this Easter Bunny card.

Thanks so much for stopping in. Please leave me a comment, I'd love to here from you! 
Richele

Shop Inspiration Emporium for all your crafty stuff!