Thursday, November 26, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 / Holiday Card Series - July Inspiration

Hello friends and Happy Thanksgiving! So grateful for all of you! Thanks so much for coming by the blog today and always.
 I'm back with the next card for my 12 Tags of 2015 / Holiday Card Series. This card features Micro Glaze as a resist, tearing cardstock with the Design Ruler, coloring and Spritzing with Distress Markers and I love how the the Crinkle Ribbon is colored. 

I love the size of the Mini Blueprint stamps they are ideal for cards. I think this card would be great for creating your Holiday cards. 

12 Tags 2015 - July
Find all the details on how to make these beautiful cards over on Tim's blog

Joy Card 
Stocking: Festive Berries, Twisted Citron, Ground Espresso, Lucky Clover
Background: Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Spritzer: Hickory Smoke Distress Marker 
Ribbon: Peeled Paint, Fired Brick Distress Markers


Happy Holidays Card
Sled: Festive Berries, Ground Espresso Distress Markers
Background: Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink 
Spritzer: Hickory Smoke Distress Marker
Ribbon: Frayed Burlap, Ground Espresso Distress Markers



Merry & Bright Card
Tree: Lucky Clover, Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Mermaid Lagoon, Festive Berries Distress Markers
Background: Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink 
Spritzer: Hickory Smoke Distress Marker
Ribbon: Festive Berries Distress Marker



Clip Carousel 
 I've been displaying my finished cards on Tim's Clip Carousel and it so perfect for displaying my cards and works great with tags too.  

I'm so excited that my collection is growing because I will have handmade cards to send this year! 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thanks for stopping by!
Richele

Here's the goodies I used!!!