Friday, February 5, 2016

Organizing with the Supply Spinner and Distress Marker Tin!

Hi friends!  I don't know about you but I love to organize my studio! Some people might even accuse me of being anal. Not that that's a bad thing! It's not a bad thing, right? lol 
Anyway I posted some photos on Instagram earlier today showing the new Tim Holtz Supply Spinner and Distress Marker Tin. Lots of likes so I thought maybe I should show you a little more about the new storage and how I stay organized. 

The Supply Spinner measures about 14" across and 7" high. I put the supplies in it that I use all the time. It's nice to have them handy. 

The Spinner has 6 bins and they are open on the side for easy access. 


It will hold the NEW Distress Crayons! 

Various tools. 

Scissors 

Tubs of different Collage Mediums. 

Alcohol inks, blending tools and adhesive in little bottles. 

Here is another idea for the Supply Spinner.Because I like to sew I've added  some of my favorite sewing treasures. You get the idea….it's very versatile. I think my husband would love one in the garage, or maybe even one in the kitchen. 

I wish I had taken a before picture…to late now! Before I had a plastic silverware caddy to hold my tools and sometimes I found it was hard to find what I needed. I think the open bin concept is going to be great...I'll be able to easily dig around for what I want. I like the fact that it doesn't take up too much space on my table and it spins easily so you can reach everything just by turning it. 

The Distress Marker Tin will hold 70 Distress Markers. So that leaves a little room to have a waterbrush or maybe 2 of your favorite color of Markers or even a few Distress Crayons. You can work with the Tin standing up or...

You can lay the Tin on it's side and it rests on the lid. Makes it easy access to the markers. 
Don't forget to always store your Distress Markers on the side! It's not good for them to stand on end. 


Here's a little peak at my studio. This is behind my table where I work. I love how everything has it's place! Makes it easy to find. I guess I am a little anal! lol

I will be back later with the Tim Holtz Storage Cart when I get  it all set up! 

Thanks for stopping in!
Richele

You're in luck some items are already in stock at Simon Says Stamp! Yahoo!!