Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hippity Hoppity Gone Bird Crazy!

Hello Everyone! I can hardly believe Easter is less then a month away! We are having spring like weather her in Sacramento I always love this time of year with all the beautiful flowers blooming and a green lawn. I know some of you are still getting snow so hard for me to imagine! 

Happy Easter Bird Crazy 
or are they Crazy Bunnies?



Spray a piece of Mixed Media Cardstock with Distress Spray Stain and let dry. 

Tape a Layering Stencil to the colored piece. 

Apply Texture Paste with a Palette Knife, scrape off the excess and let dry. 

Color Bird Bunnies with Distress Markers adding a little speckle with the Distress Spritzer.

Layer card as shown attaching the Crazy Bird Bunnies with foam tape. Add your messages using the Crazy Talk set. 

The die for these little guys cuts out all the pieces with awesome accuracy. So much easier then to fussy cut all those tiny little pieces. 

Don't they just make me smile…...Hippity Hoppity! 

Have a great day and as always 
thanks so much for stopping by! 
Richele

If your looking for the products I used see the links below and it will take you over to Simon Says Stamp!