Sunday, September 24, 2023

Stamps and Stencils from Tim Holtz oh my!

 Hello! Stamps and Stencil are a favorite of mine to create with. The new Tim Holtz holiday stamps and stencils from Stampers Anonymous are so fun. So many possibilities. 

These little A-1 cards were created using the Element Stencils Festive Art #est 005. How fun for the holidays.
I think my favorite is the Snowman. 

Here are a few tips when using the stencils. 
TIP #1 - I like to use Tim's Distress Oxide Ink as the are somewhat opaque which helps when layering color over color. 
TIP #2 - You can use a blending tool or brushes. 
TIP #3 - Masking is essential I seem to always mess up and get ink where I don't want it so I use PostIt Notes for masking. I try not to reuse them if they have a lot of ink on them. A low tack tape will also work but you can move the PostIt Notes around very easily. 
TIP #4 - Think outside the box like... an ornament could turn into a snowman body. 
Have fun creating!

Here are a few of my favorites! 
Snowman Card 

Here are the stencils I used for the snowman. 





Thanks so much for stoping by! 

Below is the New Stampers Anonymous Release designed by Tim Holtz