Saturday, February 15, 2020

Memoranda Fabric Petal Pouch

Hello friends! I hope you're all doing well. I have a quick sewing project I'm sharing today using the new Tim Holtz Memoranda III fabrics by FreeSpirt Fabrics. The hardest part of making these bags was deciding which fabrics to use. The Memoranda line is definitely one of my favorite lines that Tim has done. The fabrics are a little girlie, sweet and soft colors and the imagery is so fun and beautiful. 

These Petal Pouches can be used for so many things. A makeup or travel bag, or maybe to carry your sewing essentials, I can think of so many uses. Can't you? 

The pattern I used is from Anna Graham AKA Noodlehead. I have made several projects using her patterns and they are always easy to follow and go together well. This pattern is available in book form on Amazon or she has a download for just these cute little pouches for only $6 on her website

Here are the beautiful fabrics I chose for the pouches. You find the fabric at your local Quilt shop or try on line at Fabric.com or The Fat Quarter Shop

You can also add a little stitching, an appliqué or some vintage buttons. 

Love the graphics on the back of this bag make me think of years gone by. The curved zipper makes it so the pouches have a large opening to add all the things. 

I used a fun lining for my pouches and can't wait to use them. 

What fabrics will you make your pouches out of?
What will your pouches hold? 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Richele