Monday, March 23, 2020

Reverie Fabric by Shell Rummel!

Hello friends! Don't you just LOVE this gorgeous fabric! So many beauties to choose form. The fabric is designed by Shell Rummel for FreeSpirit Fabrics. Shell uses a very tranquil palette with soft colors. There is also some beautiful peach and turquoise colors in the line. Ask your local quilt store for availability. 

The pattern is the Redwood Tote by Anna Graham aka Noodlehead. 
I have made several of her totes, bags, backpacks and fabric pouches...the instructions are very easy to follow

 I wanted to showcase the beautiful orchid flowers down the center of the tote. Don't you just love it? The Cross Body Tote has handles and a long adjustable strap and is even large enough to hold a smaller lap top. 

Cant wait to fill it up, I know it will be a new favorite. 

Look at this fun geometric pattern for the lining! 

I love having a zipper pouch on the outside of my bag to keep my keys safe. 

The bottom of the bag has a reinforced panel for better wear. 
I used a gray cork to go with the fabrics for the bottom, strap and handles. 

There is even a nice deep pocket on the backside of the tote. 

Be sure to check out Shell Rummel's web site she does a lot more then just fabric.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Stay safe and healthy! 
Richele