Saturday, August 8, 2020

Hocus Pocus Wicked Vignette Tray - New Tim Holtz Idea-ology

 Hello friends! I absolutely LOVE halloween. I don't really remember much from when I was a little girl like what I dressed up as or my favorite cand, but now it's my favorite holiday and creating projects is always magical to me. The new release has some very spooktacular and fun things I know you're going to love. This is my favorite project that I created with the new Tim Holtz Idea-ology release. 

"Wicked Hocus Pocus "

Here is a peek.....so much spooky goodness, bones, bugs, pumpkins, skulls and more. 

The new Entomology Adornments are so creepy. I colored them with the Alcohol Pearls and I love the iridescent look.  

I altered the skulls by drilling out the eyes and inserted the lights so they would glow with the new purple Tiny Lights. 
The new mushrooms and the Paper Dolls have been colored with the Distress Glazes.

The new Departed Paper Stash has some amazing designs love this cracked wood finish on the outside of the box.  
I'll be teaching this project in an all day class soon, details to follow. I'll be back soon with another Halloween project. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Richele

Check your local store or find the new product by clicking on the link below.