Monday, July 14, 2014

FIVE winners and more inspiration!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a great weekend. I was at my daughters house working on the new nursery…she's having a girl in November. I'm soo excited! Once the nursery comes together I will let you know! 

The winners are…….

#1 - Sue
Ohhhhhhhhh Richele ... you know I NEED one of these, don'tcha?
SuZeQ


#2 - Flo
Love those tins for the mini stamp pads. They are quite the incentive for investing in the minis. Thanks.
#3 - Jess M
Oh man! I am so jealous when you guys get to see these things first. Keeping them secret has to be so difficult. Thank you for the opportunity to win!
#4 - tanya watts
OMG the tins for the minis are just right bad great to alter! I'd love to get my hands on the texture paste! As a mixed media painter this is exactly the kind I stuff I'd reach for. Still think the mini inks are stinking cute!
Thanks for the giveaway

# 5 - LisaMaries Crafty Corner
Oh Yes! Made it. Thanks for sharing Richele.

Please email me your address to californiaartgirl@me.com and I'll get your prizes out! 
Thanks for all the comments! I can tell you are all excited about the new release. 

Check out Tim's blog today for the NEW vellum release! All week Paula Cheney, Mou Saha, Tammy Tutterow and myself will be sharing projects to inspire you. And you have to see the cool lantern Tim made on his blog! 

Now for another one of my cards using the new Halloween Layering Stencils! 

Working on a piece of Manila cardstock tape the Halloween Layering Stencil in place. Using the Mini Distress Blending tool with blending foam apply Distress paint in some fun halloween colors. Use a pouncing motion to apply the Distress paint. 

Check this out! So much fun. 

Once the Distress Paint dries add Distress Ink to the background using the wrinkle free distress technique. Apply Distress Ink directly to your Craft Sheet, spritz with water, drag Manila cardstock through the ink and dry with a heat tool. Repeat until you active the desired effect. 

Stamp the Spider from the Carved Halloween set with Jet Black Archival ink, color the spider with Festive Berries to make him a black widow then apply Glossy Accents to the body and let dry. I also added an additional strip to highlight the word Halloween. Add Black Soot Distress Ink with a blending tool to the background of the Halloween then add a Number Brad with Peeled Paint Distress Paint in the 31 to the strip. Adhere to the card with foam tape. 

Here is another look at the new Layering Stencil designs! 



Do you have a favorite Stencil?? I love the Gothic Layering Stencil but they are all fun! 

I'll see you back here on Thursday for my Vellum project, you're going to love what I've done to the vellum. 

Have a great week?
Thanks for stopping by!
Richele

Click on the links below to head over to Simon Says Stamp for all your crafty needs!