Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Tissue Wrap….

Hello there!
Did you see Tim's new Postal Tissue Wrap? Don't you just love the new design? 

He's even giving away a few rolls today on his blog! Don't forget to leave a comment over on his blog. 

 I love to use Tissue Wrap on my projects. It really is very versatile. So I thought it would be fun to show you some past projects I've made.

Die cutting with Tissue Wrap. 



Adhering Tissue Wrap Directly to card stock for a background. 


Applying Tissue Wrap to a candle.



Creating Dimensional Flowers by die cutting Tissue Wrap. 


Tissue Wrap is great for Mixed Media backgrounds. 


If you haven't tried using Tissue Wrap on a project I hope you will give it a try! Postal Tissue Wrap will be a great addition to my stash!

Have a creative weekend!
Richele

Here is some of the new products available for 2014!