Sunday, October 30, 2016

12 Tags 2016 Technique Remix - Frankie

Hi friends! I'm so excited I had a chance to do the October tag this weekend and the bonus is I did it with 2 of my grandchildren. We had so much fun! Kayla and Ty each picked which one they wanted to make! Kayla picked the Vampire, Ty chose the Zombie so that left the Monster for me. 

This is my finished tag. 


I love this guy! 

Here is Tim's tag! so cool! All the instructions for the tag are on the Tim Holtz blog

This is Ty and Kyla hard at work! 


Here are all of our projects. 
Kayla and Ty did such a great job and I had so much fun with them! 

Thanks for stopping in! 
Happy Halloween! 
Richele

12 comments:

Rea' said...

So cool !!

Richele Christensen said...

Thanks Rea'

A Pink said...

Fabulous Tim Tag! Richele Love it. Lovely to see Ty Kyla having creative fun too . Their Vampire and Zombie and great.
Happy Halloween
xx

Redanne said...

They are such fun dies for children to play with, they did a great job. Love yours! x

Juli Riedel said...

What a great fun time!!! I so love those monster dies!!!

Unknown said...

Those kids look pretty happy! TFS Richele!

Hetty said...

Awesome! Wishing you and your family a Happy Halloween!

ladybug458 said...

I didn't get to do much for Halloween this year.
So glad you got to do Halloween crafting with your grandchildren; it looks like you guys had a lot of spooky fun.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

How fun to have minis make some too. So fun!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

How fun to have minis make some too. So fun!!!

Deb said...

Wonderful tag Richele and Kayla and Ty did an amazing job on their monsters, very scary! Thanks for sharing them all and happy Halloween! Deb xo

Unknown said...

Glad to know such a talented artist! Thank you for sharing your expertise with me!