Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Configuration Class

Hi Bloggers! 
Come join me at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley, California this Saturday.
I will be teaching a Christmas Configurations Class. 
Click here for more information.
After making the above Configuration Box for my class I had some leftover boxes 
and I couldn't let them go to waste. 
Sooo . . . . I made this mini "Wish" box. 

I hope all of you are looking in on "The 12 Tags of Christmas" with Tim Holtz
I know I can't wait to see them. The anticipation is building. 
Also check out Mario on twitter for the "BTS" behind the scenes. 

16 comments:

Cindy Stewart said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Joy said...

Oh.... if I could go, I so would! BEAUTIFUL creations my friend!!!! Looooove them! xo!

Diana said...

oh my goodness.. totally gorgeous!!!!

suburbNgypsy said...

beautiful! i love how you used your leftovers!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh my gosh... sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! love all the glittery deliciousness!! the tea light is brilliant!!! I have the same plan for my boxes...love all the handmade snow globes, and thought I could do the same look in a box...fabulously done, richele!!!!

KAT said...

This is really beautiful - one of, if not the best holiday configuration boxes that I have seen!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous config! Love all your fillings and the mix of textures.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning! I know class will be fantastic...those lucky ducks! Have a great weekend! :-)

debi said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I just keep looking and discovering new things. Beautiful!!!

Beth said...

I love this, it is wonderful!

Kort og Søm said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi there - I absolutely love this along with everyone else. Do u have a tutorial on how u make it???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
enthusiasticscrapper said...

So lovely. I am wondering what do you use for the Boxes though?