Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm on the Sizzix Design Team!!!

News! Really big news!! 
I've had a secret for quite some time now and today is finally here. Somedays I thought I was going to explode with excitement! 
Drum roll please!
I've been chosen to be a part of the first ever
The team is amazing! So much talent! You are all in for a treat! 
Whether you scrapbook, sew, make cards, altered art, the sky is the limit! 
We will be sharing project on the Sizzix blog as well as our own blogs. 
Here is the team!


Please head over to the Sizzix blog to meet the rest of the Design Team and a fun giveaway! 


Thanks so much to my family and friends for the support and encouragement they have given me to pursue my passion for paper crafting. And thanks to all of you for stopping by my blog to say hi and see what I've been up to. 


Enjoy your day ~ Richele



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations sweet friend!!!! you inspire me!!!!

Redanne said...

Thoroughly deserved, Richele. Many congratulations to you!

Karen B said...

Congrats, Richele! Looking forward to more of your fabulous creations using Sizzix products. Whoot!

Linda M. Cain said...

Congrats Richele! Have a great time!

~Linda

Heather Smith said...

Congratulations, they picked a great one with you! XO

the paper addiction said...

Congratulations - what a Fabulous team to design for - off to visit the team. Have fun xx Michelle

TH said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

Marbel said...

I've met through the blog and I have around yours. You have some beautiful work, I hope to follow apartir now and learn a little with your work .. Greetings from Barcelona.

Cindy Stewart said...

Congrats Richele... and so well deserved!

LynnKip said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't think of anyone who is more deserving than you. Now we know why you were so coy last week at lunch!

Tammy Tutterow said...

Hooray! I am so excited to have you on the team! <3 you!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE you are on the Sizzix design team silly girl... because you are a ROCK STAR!!! Yippeeeeee!