Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHA Journey 2014

The CHA journey started several weeks ago when a box showed up at my door step full of the new Idea-ology release! Oh the Wallflower Papers, the Heart Charms, Letterpress, Adornments…….so much goodness! It's so exciting! Let the sample making commence!! 

Here's what my studio looked like for the past several weeks.  A complete mess! I even use the floor, but it always comes down to using a very small area on my craft sheet. LOL

Then before I knew it, it was time to pack up and head to Anaheim. 
First stop was Disneyland to celebrate Tim's birthday! We meet friends from all over the country. So good hanging out with friends. I had my first magical Starbucks right on Main Street Disney. Happy Birthday Tim! Thank you so much for all the FUN times! 

Here it is, the Anaheim Convention Center!

Now it was time to get to work. I would call it controlled chaos. It's amazing how it all comes together. See the setup process on Paula Cheney's blog!  

Next up Tim taught  a couple classes. First the Ranger Class with 100 students learning about the "Diversity of Distress" and some new products! Go to Tim's blog to learn about all his new releases. Tim has some great video with Noell Hyman from paperclipping.com included in his recap post.

And the Sizzix class with the new Wordpress and Frameworks. I can't wait to get my hands on these. They will be a new favorite for sure. 

Set up is all done and it's time for CHA 2014 to get started. Here's the booth!





Here's Paula and Mario with the most beautiful Wallflower inspired bags! 

The Make 'n Take was a big hit with Debbie!

The beautiful ladies from Advantus! 

Paula and Debbie...thanks for all the memories!

I had such an amazing time at CHA 2014 being a part of the Idea-ology booth from setup to tear down. 
Thank you Tim for always creating such innovative products! 

Don't forget to check out Tim and Paula's blog for some great recaps of the show too! 

Thanks for stopping by!
So glad to be back!
Richele