Sunday, February 10, 2019

Blog Hop Winners!

Hello and happy Sunday! 
Thank you all so much for stopping by all the blogs and leaving comments, I hope you were inspired I know I was. 
Now for the winners!


From Tami B's Blog "Plays Well With Paper"

Mel Roberts-Hareld said...
Tami...what a beautiful, beautiful home decor piece! You have hit it out of the idea•ology PARK, with this project! Wow! (your directions are terrific, too, as always)

From Debi Adams Blog "Doodles In My Sketchpad" 

You know what amazing me about your projects? You incorporated paper crafting into something unexpected! That wreath and birdhouse… thought those were floral greens and flowers from the craft store not created out of paper. And I gotta tell you I am now on the look out for a vintage watercolor tray to recreate your daisy project. Thanks for all the unique inspiration!

From Mae Nazareth's Blog "Just A Little Bit Sweet"
Tiffany Hopkins says
February 6, 2019 at 10:25 PM
Beautiful card, love the bees!

From Bobbi Smith's Blog "Vintage Muse Designs"

Dana M said ....
February 7, 2019 at 9:58 PM
Wow, amazing project! Incredible layers of colors, textures and patterns - so much depth and interest.

Congratulations to all the winners...
Please email me your address at californiaARTgirl@me.com 
I'll get the prizes off to you this week. 
Thank you all so much for participating in the Blog Hop. 
Richele