Saturday, September 19, 2020

Dear Santa Divided Box - Tim Holz Idea-ology Christmas release

Hello friends! I'm so excited to finally share one of my favorite makes from the new Tim Holtz Idea-ology Holiday release. Such an amazing release so you can create festive projects for the holiday season. If you missed the Facebook Live you can see all the details on Tim's blog. 

Here is my Dear Santa Divided Box. 
My sweet granddaughter Clara choose the Dear Santa charm,  

Loving the new colored lights on my tree. And do you see the Cathedral Windows with a vellum snow scene out the window. 

Santa is delivering presents to the little girl at this house. How does Santa look so great after coming down the chimney? He's from the Snippets Ephemera Pack. 

The Tiny Snow Globe looks like a little vintage snow globe. I added a few Remnants Rubs and then splattered it with some white paint so it looks like its snowing inside. 

The big half tree is adorned with Antiqued Gems. I love the sparkle and you could even alcohol ink them for colored ornaments. 

Noel has a few Remnant Rub words rubbed on them and the candy vellum scene back lite with the Tiny Lights. The top is adorned with the new Velvet ribbon which ties in a bows so nice and the Little Dear Santa Token that Clara choose for my project. 

Stay tune! I'll be doing some mini tutorials on some of the special techniques I used on this project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
I hope you are inspired to make something for the holidays! 
Richele

Check you local Scrapbook store or here are the links to Simon Says Stamp.