Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Christmas Stamps and Stencils from Tim Holtz / Stampers Anonymous

Today is release day for the Stampers Anonymous Stamps designed by Tim Holtz! So many great sets to choose from. 

Don't forget to catch the Tim Holtz LIVE YouTube on Saturday, September 23rd at 9:00 am PST.

I made this simple card to show you that you can make a non holiday card with the stamps if you want.

I love these new ticking stripes. I set it up in my Stamping platform down towards the bottom on the diagonal and stamped it on my cardstock. 

Then I moved my cardstock down and lined up the stripes to continue the pattern for the rest of my background. You can see I trimmed the cardstock down to make lining it up easier. 

Don't forget to mask off with some PostIt notes and stamp again. 

I set up my stamps land stamped the other images then assembled my card. 

I also added a little stitching which I think adds a little texture. 

I hope you will tune into the Tim Holtz LIVE on Saturday, September 23rd 9:00 am PST. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Richele

Click below to view the Stamps and Stencils.