Saturday, May 18, 2024

Wander Etcetera Tag

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing an Etcetera Tag I made using the new Tim Holtz Idea-ology release. There are so many amazing new products. 

Here is my "Big Adventure Tag". Here are a few of my favorite products on this project. 
Just look at all those gorgeous stamps in the background from Postmarked.

I loved this little Trophy Cup Figure Stands it's so cute.  

This handsome guy is from the Paper Doll Posed and he's holding a new Optic Frames. 
The words are from the new Typed Tags and I had to add some Screw Heads to finish it off. 



I also added the pointy finger from the previous Figure Stands.

The new Mini Stencil Chips are illuminated with the word Wander. 
I also used a sheet of Cello Tape that was cut to fit behind the letters. 

So many AMAZING new products. I can't wait to make my next project. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Richele


HERE ARE THE NEW PRODUCTS......

3 comments:

Sheila Styre-Briere said...

Love this beautifully vintage creation! So inspiring 🥰🤗

Rebecca Coite said...

Wow Richelle!! You gave outdone yourself. Love all the detail🥰

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Tiny lights for the win...LOL. Love everything about this make. This release does have so many great products for us to create with.